Samsung Galaxy Core Duos Price In India: The Samsung Galaxy Core duos release date in India has been confirmed for July 1 and those interested in buying a mid-range smartphone with dual SIM card slots can head over to the official eStore for placing their pre-orders. Samsung is also offering EMI options for three and six months to users who are not too keen on paying the entire asking amount of Rs 15,350 at one go.Samsung Galaxy Core Duos sports a 4.3-inch TFT LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and it is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Google Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The other specifications of Samsung Galaxy Core Duos are 5 megapixel rear camera, VGA front camera, 8GB of internal storage and upto 32GB of expandable memory via microSD Card.
Samsung Galaxy Core Duos Features And Specifications:
- Dual SIM card slot (GSM 850/900/1800/1900+WDMA 900/2100)
- Android 4.1.2 JellyBean
- Dual core 1.2 GHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, micro SD card slot
- 4.3 inch TFT LCD Touch Screen, WVGA resolution
- 1800 mAh battery
- 5 MP rar camera, VGA front camera
- 480p video recording, 480p video playback
- 3G speed, GPRS/EDGE
- Bluetoothv3.0, Wi-Fi, micro USB port
- 129.3×67.6×8.95 mm, 124 gm weight
Samsung Galaxy Core Duos Price In India Is Rs. 15,350/- Indian Rupees (INR)…
Price of Samsung Galaxy Core Duos in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unvieled with 5.7 Inch Full HD display and Android 4.3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T210 Price In India | 7″ Tablet Android 4.1
- Samsung Galaxy Axiom Price In India | 4 Inch Display
- Samsung E1500 Duos Price In India | Dual SIM Basic Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Smart Watch Price In India | Android